The truth doesn't have to be pretty, just the truth. Being malnourished isn't always about a lack of food... Lead by example. Other peoples opinion of you is none of your business. You are only as good as your word. Be the change you seek.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No the best choice, however it feels SOOO good!

Tonight as I was leaving the school, after giving out 8 TONS of food (that will be in my next post) I was walking to my car and this parent lights up a cigarette on school grounds.  I very nicely say that there is no smoking allowed on school grounds and he looks right at me and ignores me.  I say again that there is no smoking allowed on school grounds and he tells me to mind my own @#$%^&* business!  Good example to set for your kids in the car buddy!  I tell him that there is no need to use that language and to please remember that we are at an elementary school.  Well he cussed me out again and told me that it was a vapor cigarette and not a real one.  OK pal, let me tell you one more time, it is an elementary school, NO SMOKING, vapors or no vapors.  He starts cussing again and my son is with me and he asks who do I think I am?  I say that I work for the school district and I am also a parent.  He says what are you going to do, call the cops on me and heads into the school. I say never mind, just bite me and get in my car and drive off.  Then it hits me...He is parked in a no parking, fire lane, car will be towed zone.  I pull my car over and dial the police non emergency number and report his car in the fire lane and could they please send an officer out to ticket the illegally parked car.  Well he gave me the idea to call the cops in the first place! LMAO! KARMA BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment